Karst Eau de Parfum
Estimated Delivery: Dec 02
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Karst alludes to the shoreline, where the swell of tides foster a constant exchange between land and ocean. Fresh spices preface herbaceous, metallic air and a mineral ruggedness of exposed cliffs skirted by sea-foam.
- Notes of Juniper, Cumin, Oud
- Recyclable amber glass bottle, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Paraffins, Phthalates, and Silicones
- 1.6 fl oz/ 50 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Our Style No. AESF-UU71
- Manufacturer Style No. AFR22
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply as desired to wrists and neck
- All perfumes are affected by the interaction of the fragrances with an individual's body chemistry, allowing the creation of a 'personal' variation and experience of the fragrance for each wearer
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop’s mission statement is simple and direct, to create a line of high-end products of the finest quality. Dedicated to sourcing certified safe and plant-based ingredients, the brand’s luxury reputation is a testament to their full line of skincare, body, haircare, fragrances and accessories products for both self and space.Shop the Collection
Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol.
Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.