Kalahari Desert De-Tox Bath Salts
Or 4 installments of $25.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jan 21
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Featuring an exquisite blend of mineral-rich salt from the Kalahari desert, the African Botanics De-Tox Bath Salts help boost circulation and aid in the removal of toxins while drawing out impurities to leave skin feeling soft and fully rejuvenated. Formulated to help balance pH levels, re-mineralize and cleanse the body, these invigorating bath salts also dissolve muscular tension and stress while aiding in relaxation and uplifting the mind.
- Oxygenating Seaweed, rich in iodine, calcium, zinc and copper as well as antioxidants like vitamin C, helps relieve skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne
- Caffeine helps break down cellulite and combat the build-up of toxins while stabilizing fluid levels in the body
- Known for its antiseptic and diuretic properties, Crushed African Buchu Leaf offers a subtle yet sensual, mood-boosting scent
- 17.64 oz
- Our Style No. AFRF-UU23
- Manufacturer Style No. KDBS-23
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Fill your tub with warm water, add a handful of salts, and soak for 15-20 minutes to allow the salts time to absorb into the skin
- Without rinsing, wrap yourself in a towel and relax under a warm blanket for 15 min, drinking plenty of water to rehydrate and relax
- For best results use 2 - 3 times per week
Sodium Chloride (Kalahari Crystal Salt), Agathosma Betulina (Buchu)* Leaf Powder, Methyl Salicylate, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Caffein, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)* Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Essential Oil, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Essential Oil, Eriocephalus Africanus (Cape Snowbush) Essential Oil, Chamomile Martricaria Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil. *Certified Organic and Wild-Harvested Ingredients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.