Le Masque Hydralift Intense
Or 4 installments of $45.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jan 24
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
An innovative serum-strength intensive mask that is specifically designed to instantly increase moisture levels, replenish, lift, restructure, firm, smooth and energize the skin while providing mitochondrion protection and epidermal regeneration
- Promotes intensive hydration with dynamic concentrations of advanced ingredients: micro and mini Hyaluronic Acids, South African Aloe Ferox, fermented Yeast, Saccharides, Resurrection Plant and Mallow.
- Driven by advanced Marine biochemistry and African adaptogenic medicinal plants.Provides optimized hydration and improves moisture retention.
- Helps contour, lift, plump and firm.Helps restore lost moisture.Antioxidant protection and anti-pollution benefits.Brightens with stabilized Vitamin C and Niacinamide.
- Suitable for all skin types
1.7 oz / 50 ml
- Our Style No. AFRF-UU11
- Manufacturer Style No. LMHL-38
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply a thick layer to clean dry or moist face and neck with fingertips or a brush
- Massage in and allow the mask to infuse skin for 15 - 20 minutes then rinse
- For best results may also be left on overnight. Use as a thin layer mixed with a few drops of oil for extra nourishment. Mild pilling is to be expected as some of the ingredients create a non-occlusive second-skin barrier
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African 'miracle oil', which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.Shop the Collection
Aqua (Water), Squalane, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycerin (Botanical), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja Sterols, Stearic Acid, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Yeast Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Helichrysum Stoechas Extract, Chlorella Sorokiniana Extract, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Butylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed F-fucoidan (Laminaria) Algae, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Plant Oil, Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)** Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose)* Flower Extract, Cape Aloe (Aloe Ferox)* Leaf, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos)* Tea Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush)* Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. *Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients. Formulated without silicones, mineral oils, parabens, allergens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, PEGs and SLSs. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.