Nutritive Molecule Serum
Or 4 installments of $62.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jan 25
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Powerful antioxidants and advanced biotechnology come together in African Botanics' Nutritive Molecule Serum to defend against free radicals while improving skin texture, brightening, and relaxing the appearance of fine lines. Three types of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, Tannic Acid, Niacinamide, Superoxide Dismutase, Resveratrol, Green Coffee, and Yeast help prevent wrinkles, treat sun damage, and fade dark spots. Enriched with botanical peptides and moisture barrier enhancers, this lightweight serum effectively protects the skin from the damaging effects of age, pollution, UV exposure, stress, and dryness.
- THD Ascorbate is the most stable and non-acidic form of Vitamin C, penetrating deep within the skin to repair and protect against cellular damage
- A proprietary Distinct African Oil Complex and African Bush and Desert plants help regenerate and replenish the skin with polyphenols, amino acids, omegas, plant ceramides and lipids. Improves the skin's overall texture and appearance
- Resurrection Plant, Immortelle, Centella, Arnica, Aloe Ferox, Calendula, Hibiscus and Azelaic Acid help to decrease redness and inflammation while calming the skin with anti-inflammatory botanicals
- 1 fl oz
- Our Style No. AFRF-UU14
- Manufacturer Style No. NMS-28
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 2 pumps to clean face and neck every morning and evening
Aqua (Deionized Water), Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycine Soja Protein (Soy Peptides), Superoxide Dismutase, Oxido Reductases, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Yeast Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Di- and tripeptides), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Bulbine Frutescens*, Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection)** Plant, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Seed Oil, D-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Tannic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Honeybush* Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)** Seed Oil, Rosa-Senensis (Hibiscus) Extract, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Azelaic Acid, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Allantoin, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos)* Tea Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Swiss Apple), Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract*, Acetamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Phytic Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Linoleic Acid, Sommondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)* Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol (Sugarcane derived), Sorbitol, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate (Vitamin C), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica)* Extract, Chamomile Martricaria Extract*, Chlorella Vulgaris (Green Algae) Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Sea Kelp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Arnica Cordifolia (Arnica) Extract, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa)** Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis* Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)* Seed Oil, Ethyl Ferulate (Ferulic Acid), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)* Leaf Extract, Resveratrol, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Helichrysum Angustifolium (Everlasting/Immortelle)* Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. *Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.