Vita C Corrector Booster Serum
Estimated Delivery: Oct 19
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
African Botanics Vita C Corrector is a waterless booster serum that is powered by the most stable and bio-available form of Vitamin C, THD Ascorbate, that penetrates deep into the skin to brighten, illuminate, help produce collagen and provide superior antioxidant protection. This high-strength serum booster combines a 20 percent concentration of Vitamin C with an anti-wrinkle Marine Blue Micro-algae, Resurrection Plant, Vitamin E and antioxidant-rich Marula Oil to target signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, dullness, uneven skin tone, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles while speeding up cellular renewal for radiant and luminous skin. This highly active treatment booster should be used daily or 3 - 4 times a year as an intensive course for optimal results.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Water, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Essential Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, Pegs, SLS, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Palm Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Components, and Fillers
- 0.5 fl oz/ 15 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. AFRF-UU31
- Manufacturer Style No. VITA C CORRECTOR
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use daily in the AM and/or PM
- Apply 1 - 2 pumps after cleansing and toning/exfoliating to the areas where uneven skin tone is present or all over your face, neck and décolleté with uplifting strokes
- Allow to soak into your skin for at least a few minutes before following up with moisturizer and/or face oil
Can be mixed with moisturizer
Use SPF daily to maintain results and to help protect skin from future damage
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African 'miracle oil', which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.Shop the Collection
Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cylindrotheca Fusiformis (Marine Blue Microalgae) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Plant, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*. *Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.