Or 4 installments of $49.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 13
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
$fwrdRenewMessageFREE Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- Gilded with 9-karat gold accents, the colorful, stylized print of the Grand Palais candle draws on the iconic graphic lines of the eponymous museum's decor. Take a dreamy promenade under the magical vaulted ceiling of the Grand Palais with every burn.
- Warm, spicy fragrance
- Notes: Coriander, Patchouli, Tonka
- 90% pure, hand-poured paraffin wax with 4 Egyptian cotton wicks
Raw materials sourced in Europe
- May burn up to 150 hours
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. BLLF-UA13
- Manufacturer Style No. MAX16GDP
Baobab Collection first saw the light of day in 2002, in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania, a country rich in intense colors and bewitching perfumes. If the collections are inspired by faraway places and wild nature, it is in Belgium that the new creations are dreamed up, a small country recognized for its creativity, know-how and minimal chic. Baobab Collection's candle creations are tales waiting to be discovered, sensory experiences that are the result of exquisite perfumes and aesthetic design. All of their materials are carefully selected and sourced across Europe and our candles are manufactured by the best European artisans.Shop the Collection