Rolex Day-Date President
Estimated Delivery: Jan 21
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree 2-Day Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
FWRD offers a "no questions asked" 3-day refund for each Bob's Watches Rolex sold on FWRD.com provided the watch is undamaged, unaltered and includes all original boxes, papers, books and accessories. Outside of 3 days please contact our customer service department to see how you can work with Bob's Watches on their buyback program.
This pre-owned Rolex comes with Bob's Watches one year warranty. Please contact our customer service department to see how you can work with Bob's Watches on the warranty.
- The President Day-Date made watch history when it was introduced in 1956 as the first watch to combine a perpetual movement with automatic day and date apertures. Since that time, it has quickly earned the adoration of several American Presidents, hence its beloved nickname, the "President".
- Case: 18k yellow gold (36mm) with Fluted bezel, scratch resistant sapphire crystal and double quickset
- Dial: White Index with Tritium lume plots, black chapter ring
- Bracelet: 18k yellow gold Presidential w/ concealed Crownclasp
- Movement: Automatic 3155
- Serial/Year: S 1993 - 1994
- Box & Papers: Bob's presentation box
- Condition: Excellent - A watch in this condition will show very slight signs of wear
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. BOBR-UL2
- Manufacturer Style No. Day-Date President 18238
Fine watches don't just keep time - they also get more valuable with it. Bob Thompson knows this better than anyone, and in 1999 he founded his namesake company Bob's Watches as the premier online marketplace for buying, selling, and trading used Rolex watches. Headquartered in Newport Beach, Bob's Watches carries the world's largest selection of used Rolex and other luxury watches. No name is more trusted than Bob's for vintage timepieces.Shop the Collection