Rolex Oyster Perpetual
Estimated Delivery: Jan 25
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree 2-Day Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
FWRD offers a "no questions asked" 3-day refund for each Bob's Watches Rolex sold on FWRD.com provided the watch is undamaged, unaltered and includes all original boxes, papers, books and accessories. Outside of 3 days please contact our customer service department to see how you can work with Bob's Watches on their buyback program.
This pre-owned Rolex comes with Bob's Watches one year warranty. Please contact our customer service department to see how you can work with Bob's Watches on the warranty.
- Rolex introduced the Oyster Perpetual in the 1950s, making it one of the longest-produced timepieces in the brand's catalog. Despite decades of improvements, its core design remains the same: a time-only dial, waterproof Oyster case, and self-winding Perpetual movement. Its design is timeless and versatile, offering the perfect feature set for daily wear, formal occasions, and everything else in-between.
- Case: Oystersteel with smooth bezel, inner reflector ring engraved with serial number and scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black Index with Chromalight display
- Bracelet: Oystersteel Oyster with Oyster Clasp
- Movement: Automatic 2232
- Serial/Year: Random - 2020
- Box & Papers: Rolex box and warranty dated 12/2020
- Condition: Excellent - A watch in this condition will show very slight signs of wear
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. BOBR-UL7
- Manufacturer Style No. Oyster Perpetual 34 - 124200
Fine watches don't just keep time - they also get more valuable with it. Bob Thompson knows this better than anyone, and in 1999 he founded his namesake company Bob's Watches as the premier online marketplace for buying, selling, and trading used Rolex watches. Headquartered in Newport Beach, Bob's Watches carries the world's largest selection of used Rolex and other luxury watches. No name is more trusted than Bob's for vintage timepieces.Shop the Collection