Colorless Hydra-Care Powder
Or 4 installments of $15.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jul 28
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Innovating the world of cosmetics. The By Terry Hydra-Care Powder is a colorless, translucent loose powder that polishes uneven skin, diminishing any hint of imperfection. Its hydra-comforting formula features hyaluronic acid as its active ingredient, working to resurface wrinkles and reduce the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores. Hydra Powder sets makeup with a featherweight touch while it's signature lumi-smoothing finish ensures a clear and matte complexion.
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, ultra-filling and plumping micronized hyaluronic acid spheres, and super-absorbent silica microbeads to aid in the appearance of regenerated skin
- Prevents shine in target areas without drying skin
- Ideal for setting makeup
- 0.35 oz
- Our Style No. BRRF-UU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 1142200100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply all over the face with a complexion brush, or target troubled areas by gently patting onto skin with fingertips
BY TERRY is an award-winning French luxury beauty brand dedicated to premium skincare infused makeup. Healthy and radiant skin has always been founder Terry de Gunzburg's approach to makeup. BY TERRY's ultra-luxurious products are innovative, practical, and often multipurpose. From their award-winning hyaluronic acid-based loose setting powder, to foundations for dry skin and lash growth mascara, you'll discover a wide range of skin saviors and makeup to enhance your natural beauty.Shop the Collection
Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate (T3333C1). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.