Medium Jorge Bag
Or 4 installments of $437.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 18
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFREE Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- Jorge is characterized by South American influences and a knitwear inspiration anchored in the Maison's heritage. The line combines authentic simplicity with expert craftsmanship. With an irregular stitch creating bold textural stripes, it matches the bold knitwear pieces seen on the Fall-Winter 2021 runway.
- Recycled cashmere knit with canvas lining and light gold-tone hardware
- Top drawstring closure
- One main compartment
- Leather and fringe trim
- Using recycled cashmere enables Chloe to extend the lifespan of a fiber that has already been produced. It also reduces CO2 emissions by around 80% compared to using conventional cashmere.
- This bag is made from a woven fabrication adapted to meet leather goods requirements. A water-repellent treatment was applied to the fabric, but rain exposure should be avoided.
- Measures approx 13"W x 12.5"H x 9"D
Shoulder strap with a 20" drop
- Our Style No. CLOE-WY808
- Manufacturer Style No. CHC21WS373F31
Chloé was founded in 1952 by Egyptian-born Parisian Gaby Aghion in a bid to provide an alternative to couture. Today, it is headed by French designer Natacha Ramsay-Levi. Beautifully executed pieces with a retro-tinged sensibility are the cornerstone of the house – think sharp tailoring, leather separates and relaxed dresses.Shop the Collection