Ernesto Classic Scented Candle
Sorry, this item is no longer available
Sign up below and we will let you know when it’s back.
Your Back in Stock inquiry has been submitted.
We will email you at if this item becomes available.
Estimated Delivery: Aug 03
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
For Christmas, Trudon travels to the alleys of a Moroccan Enchanted Souk; warm hanging lights, colorful molten glass, and glittering golden accessories invite you into the desert; a mesmerizing experience replete with visions and scents. Cire Trudon's signature Ernesto fragrance transports you to Havana with bergamot, exotic patchouli and spicy tobacco. Heady and mysterious, the synthesized, complex scent will pull you into a euphoric sensory experience. Each glass is handcrafted with care and decorated with gold leaves. This colorful piece shimmers with emerald green light for Gabriel.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Rhum
- Heart Notes: Clove, Labdanum, Oak Wood, Patchouli
- Base Notes: Amber, Leather, Moss, Tobacco
- May burn up to 55-60 hours
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. CIRF-UA46
- Manufacturer Style No. ERNESTO CLASSIC
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours straight during the remainder of the candle
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment
The Paris-based Maison de Cire Trudon is of the oldest and most prestigious wax producing factories in the world. Founded in 1643 by Claude Trudon, a small grocer and candlemaker, the label would eventually rise to become the official candle supplier to the royal court of Louis XIV at Versailles. With Innovative production techniques and handcrafted scents, the esteem of the Cire Trudon name has lived on through the centuries and into the modern world. Cire Trudon candles garner worldwide recognition for the caliber of their wax and fragrance and in 2017, the label expanded its offerings to include a collection of genderless perfumes rooted in the Maison’s heritage. The perfumes present a modern take on classic themes like history, royalty and opulence.Shop the Collection