Marie Antoinette Bust
Or 4 installments of $45.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 09
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
$fwrdRenewMessageFREE Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- Cire Trudon's Bust collection celebrates the most iconic and influential historical figures of the French Revolution. This object is an idealized portrait of the queen instead of the evocation of a sovereign at the height of her power. The head is slightly turned to the right; the shoulders are covered with a swath of fabric for a natural effect; she is wearing a crown decorated with a fleur-delis and a row of pearls. As one of the most famous and controversial women in French History, Marie-Antoinette was the object of many artistic representations. This unscented, decorative candle is adorned with a wick, paying tribute to the primary function of a candle, however designed to be displayed as an art collection, establishing its prestige as a statement piece to any study or home office.
- Unscented candle
- Measures approx 8.5" / 22cm in height
- This wax sculpture is designed to be collected as a decorative piece rather than burned
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. CIRF-UA35
- Manufacturer Style No. MAR/826/TRU
The Paris-based Maison de Cire Trudon is of the oldest and most prestigious wax producing factories in the world. Founded in 1643 by Claude Trudon, a small grocer and candlemaker, the label would eventually rise to become the official candle supplier to the royal court of Louis XIV at Versailles. With Innovative production techniques and handcrafted scents, the esteem of the Cire Trudon name has lived on through the centuries and into the modern world. Cire Trudon candles garner worldwide recognition for the caliber of their wax and fragrance and in 2017, the label expanded its offerings to include a collection of genderless perfumes rooted in the Maison’s heritage. The perfumes present a modern take on classic themes like history, royalty and opulence.Shop the Collection