Or 4 installments of $16.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 05
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
$fwrdRenewMessageLive Chat (Offline)
- Part of an ongoing study into the deceptive potential of materials, tough ceramic forms appear malleable and imitate a softer, more supple materials as the folds, pinches and creases of each piece explore the limit of their expressive potential.
- Handmade in Portugal
- Finished with a warm cream glaze
- Please note due to the handmade craftsmanship, slight differences and color will vary throughout.
- Measures approx 5.11"W x 1.75"H x 4.7"D
- Our Style No. CRKF-UA5
- Manufacturer Style No. B42
Completedworks documents the beauty and complexity of the everyday through the practice of jewelry and ceramics. Working primarily from recycled materials, the brand's signature pieces gently roll against the tide of convention - using sculptural forms that weave, loop, twist, flow, enfold and expand to explore broader questions about the human condition and trade blows with history, politics and the language of art. As Artistic Director and Founder, Anna Jewsbury is responsible for developing collections and defining the brand's vision and image. Having studied Mathematics & Philosophy at Oxford, her aesthetic vocabulary is influenced strongly by reductionism, with a process drawing on the contrasts between high quality materials and purist elements.Shop the Collection