Or 4 installments of $36.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jan 21
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree 2-Day Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- Used for centuries to enhance peace of mind, focus, and to balance the 6th chakra, Breu is a natural resin that grows in the jungles of Brazil and is revered for its healing aromatherapy benefits.Burning Breu releases a complex, woodsy aroma of rich earth and crushed leaves that helps to purify and reinstate harmony to a room.Costa Brazil is committed to sustainability - please reuse or recycle the accompanying container and tray.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, pegs, silicones, sulfates, gluten, glycols, mineral oil and artificial colorants, dermatologist tested
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Packing is made from sustainable, recycled, and biodegradable materials whenever possible. Boxes are made from FSC-certified paper, which has been sourced in an environmentally-friendly and socially-responsible manner.
- 4.9 oz/ 139 g
- Burn the Breu resin on the enclosed handcrafted natural tray or another safe, heat-resistant surface of your choice. Light the tip of one stone and then gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning
- Do not leave burning Breu Resin unattended. Costa Brazil believes in sustainability. Please reuse container and tray.
- Burn within sight and do not leave the burning Breu unattended. Keep away from combustibles. Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface and do not burn for more than 2 hours at a time. Do not move or touch Breu while burning. Use caution wh
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. CZIF-UA1
- Manufacturer Style No. CBH01
Costa Brazil is a sustainable beauty line created by Francisco Costa built on the simple belief that the spirit of beauty is inseparable from the health of the earth. The importance of protecting the environment is deeply ingrained in Costa, who was born and raised in Brazil. Throughout his expansive career in fashion, he continually proved that beautiful design can be created in a smart, sustainable way. Costa Brazil's mission is to create products that are beneficial to the body and the spirit - as well as the earth.Shop the Collection