Doson Shower Oil
Or 4 installments of $13.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jul 30
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Do Son was inspired by the childhood memories of Yves Coueslant, one of Diptyque's founders. The scent embodies his precious and persistent visions of a childhood spent in Indochina; memories of flowers and fresh sea air envelop the senses in a refreshing gust. The shower oil is a true three-in-one product that cleanses, softens and intensely scents all at the same time.
- Key Ingredients: Apricot seed oil
- Notes: Tuberose, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Amber Wood
- Free of parabens, phthalates, sulfate, artificial colors, TEA, DEA, PEG, PPG, silicone and aluminum.
- 200 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. DIPF-UU7
- Manufacturer Style No. DOSSHOIL
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage into wet skin until the oil transforms into a soft lather and rinse away with warm water.
The secret to Diptyque's singularity is the distinct chemistry between three unique individuals: Christiane Montadre-Gautrot, Yves Coueslant and Desmond Knox-Leet. When they met, it sparked a chain of creativity that continues to resonate today. Diptyque expresses its singularity even when choosing its ingredients, hunting for only the noblest raw materials to create its works of art. Always nostalgic, the maison constantly journeys into the past to reinvent the art of living through the senses and reimagine timeless beauty rituals.Shop the Collection
Icinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bht, Tocopherol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.