Dr. Barbara Sturm
Or 4 installments of $18.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jan 25
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser is a cleansing foam and gentle enzymatic peel in one. When mixed with water, the fine-grained powder creates a soft foam that cleanses intensively yet gently. The enzyme peel removes dry or rough skin and reduces excess oil, leaving the skin more able to absorb any active ingredients subsequently applied. Skin appears fresh, radiant, and refined after every use.
- Antioxidant Vitamin C helps brighten and refresh the skin
- Free from parabens, mineral oil, and synthetic fragrances
- Suitable for all skin types
- 2.58 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Our Style No. DRBF-UU6
- Manufacturer Style No. 07-200-03
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Place the powder in the palm of your hand, add a little warm water, and work up into a gentle foam. Smooth generously over your face, add water to create a lather again, then rinse off with plenty of water
- Use 2 or 3 times a week to supplement your regular daily cleansing routine with Foam Cleanser
- Can also be used as a daily cleanser for oily skin
World-recognized for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and rejuvenation of the skin matrix, Dr. Barbara Sturm translated her orthopedic research and practice into revolutionary advances in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Sturm's range was created for those who have always wanted an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regimen that hydrates, protects and regenerates the skin. The line is a synergy of unique and innovative active ingredients combined with potent natural extracts, offering the best from aesthetic medicine and nature, made in Germany.Shop the Collection
Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Talc, Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Lipase. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.