Dr. Barbara Sturm
The Good C
Or 4 installments of $36.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jul 27
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Introducing the latest in advanced serum discovery from Dr. Barbara Sturm. The Good C Vitamin C Serum contains an active ingredient trinity complex that includes an oil-soluble Vitamin C THD, stabilized and synthetic Vitamin C in glucosidic form, and an extract from Kakadu Plum, a potent source of plant-based Vitamin C. Effectively combined, these three forms of Vitamin C create a bright and even complexion while providing anti-oxidative protection against environmental stressors. This innovative serum contains a safe and gentle concentration of 5% Vitamin C housed in an opaque white glass pipette bottle to protect the formula from oxidation. Formulated with Aloe Vera to moisturize and soothe, Hyaluronic Acid to plump and hydrate, and Zinc to increase the absorption of active ingredients.
- Targets concerns of age spots, pigmentation, and dullness
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Sulfates SLS & SLES, Synthetic Fragrance, Triclocarban, and Triclosan
Suitable for all skin types
- 1 fl oz/ 30 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Our Style No. DRBF-UU45
- Manufacturer Style No. 07-300-25
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Place one pipette length into the palm of your hand and distribute over the face using gentle tapping motions, avoiding the eye area
- Wait for approximately one minute until the serum is absorbed before applying Dr. Barbara Sturm's Face Cream (sold separately). Can be mixed with other Sturm serums, drops or moisturizers
- For daytime use, conclude your skincare routine with SUN DROPS SPF 50 (sold separately) for extra sun protection. Also suitable for use in the evening as a night-time serum
World-recognized for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and rejuvenation of the skin matrix, Dr. Barbara Sturm translated her orthopedic research and practice into revolutionary advances in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Sturm's range was created for those who have always wanted an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regimen that hydrates, protects and regenerates the skin. The line is a synergy of unique and innovative active ingredients combined with potent natural extracts, offering the best from aesthetic medicine and nature, made in Germany.Shop the Collection
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot)Kernel Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, TerminaliaFerdinandiana Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, HydrogenatedVegetable Glycerides, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides,Sodium Sulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.