Or 4 installments of $12.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 10
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
An essential, multi-tasking addition to any skincare routine, suitable for all skin types: A potent moisture-boosting mist that instantly hydrates and revitalizes skin, leaving a dewy, glowing complexion. Soothing floral hydrosols plump and soften, while probiotic cultures and botanical extracts restore skin's natural balance and purify pores. This nutrient-dense tonic preps, primes and enhances the performance of the skincare and makeup that follows.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Sustainable glass bottle
- 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml
- Our Style No. FMIF-UU9
- Manufacturer Style No. TONING MIST
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake gently and mist face and neck generously after cleansing, prior to face oil or serum
- Use as often as desired to prep, set, balance, and refresh
- Store in the refrigerator for a cooling, soothing after-sun treatment for face & body
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Distillate*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Distillate*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Distillate*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Distillate*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Aerial Extract*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Aerial Extract, Leuconostoc (Radish Root) Ferment Filtrate**. *Certified Organic **EcoCert. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.