Apothecary Hand Cream Tube 60mL
Or 4 installments of $9.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 23
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Formulated with natural, active ingredients, the Apothecary Hand Cream is a nourishing hand treatment with absorbent fatty acids that deliver intense hydration to skin, cuticles, and nails. With its rich blend of calming ingredients and skin-softening emollients, the cream features the collection's signature, gender-neutral scent, highlighted by aromatic notes of sandalwood, cedar, and ylang ylang. A soothing treat for your skin, perfect on the go or while traveling.
- Citrus, floral, and woody aroma
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
- Vegan, organic, and cruelty-free
- 2 oz/ 60mL
- Our Style No. FAMX-UU3
- Manufacturer Style No. 11500
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing with the Apothecary Hand Wash (sold separately), massage a small amount onto hands.
- For a nourished and supple finish, reapply as needed throughout the day.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Distarch Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capryloyl Glycerin / Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Pro- pylene Glycol, Sodium Levulinate, Panthenol, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Farnesol, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate. *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.