From Soil To Form Komorebi Soil Balls
Or 4 installments of $48.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 10
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree 2-Day Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine red spheres made from Korean soil. Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil's fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room's humidity. From Soil to Form comes with a Komorebi Essential Oil Dropper 10ml available as a home fragrance. Evocative of the Japanese notion encapsulating the feeling of light as it travels through, Komorebi?is a delicate scent captivating the senses. A light floral formulation that embraces the connection to textured and organic spatial experiences. Washi paper and woven straw. A passage of time and significance.
- Key notes: yuzu, osmanthus, jasmine, and cypress
Aroma: citrus, floral, woody
- Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
- Evenly apply a maximum of fixe drops to the spheres to release the fragrance.
- Replenish as required with Beratan Essential Oil Dropper
- To preserve the product's quality and enclose the scent within the soil, we suggest closing the wooden lid after each use.
- This item is not available for international export. This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Our Style No. FAMX-UA7
- Manufacturer Style No. 11804
Komorebi Oil Dropper: Citrus Nobilis peel oil (Sicily-Italia), PPAI, Citrus Limon peel oil (Paraguay), PPAI, Citrus Sinensis peel oilexpressed (Brasil), Tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphtalenes (OTNE), NNI, Benzyl Benzoate, Nerol, NNI, Geraniol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Schinus Molle Oil (Peru), PPAI, Jasminum Officinale flower extract (North Africa), PPAI, Linalool. *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.