L'eau d'Hiver Eau de Toilette
Or 4 installments of $70.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Apr 03
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
A fragrance entirely one's own: clean, crisp, but also warm. An endless source of reassurance. The transparency of water bonds with the softness of white heliotrope, iris and honey for the gentlest composition imaginable. Perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena set out to create the first Eau Chaude, pushing his understated, minimalist style beyond traditional boundaries. Here, he fuses the two extremes of the olfactive spectrum into a mellow, fragile fragrance of a new kind.
- Top Note: Bergamot
- Base Notes: Iris, Hawthorn, Heliotrope
- Composed by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena
- 3.4 oz/ 100 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. FLLF-UU11
- Manufacturer Style No. LEAUD HIVER
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Frederic Malle believes people should spray perfume where they wish to do so
- Some people wear them on their neck or under their wrist, while others prefer to splash or spray fragrances on their chest
- Layering across scents is not recommended as the perfume is an olfactive work of art, crafted to stand alone and apart
Born into the world of perfume with more than thirty years of experience, Frederic Malle is the foremost expert in perfumery today. An unconventional and unclassifiable aesthete, he offers artists the opportunity to excel themselves, encourages them to develop their own idiom, and celebrates their creativity. And so, from each collaboration, a masterpiece is born - a perfume whose creator is proud enough to sign it with his own name, for the very first time. This unique approach results in an eclectic range of perfumes with the most diverse personalities - a collection that embraces all styles and olfactory families, revolutionizes them, revisits the classics with a modern touch, and boldly strikes out into uncharted territories.Shop the Collection
Alcohol Denat., Water\Aqua\Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Isoeugenol, Citral, Bht, Undecylenic Acid