Music for a While Eau de Parfum
Sorry, this item is no longer available
Sign up below and we will let you know when it’s back.
Your Back in Stock inquiry has been submitted.
We will email you at if this item becomes available.
Estimated Delivery: Sep 21
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Allure irrésistible. At a party on Paris' rive gauche, a woman's fur coat is lifted from her bare shoulders, exposing her neck to the candlelight. Aware of many eyes upon her, she pauses, smiling to herself, before emerging like a conqueror from the shadows. A sensuous body of lavender is warmed by patchouli, amber and vanilla, and transformed by notes of pineapple and mandarin. Composed by perfumer Carlos Benaïm.
- Top Notes: Lemon, Mandarin, Bergamot
- Middle Note: Lavender
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Labdanum, Vanilla, tinted by a touch of Pineapple
- 3.4 oz/ 100 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. FLLF-UU15
- Manufacturer Style No. MUSIC FOR A WHILE
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Frederic Malle believes people should spray perfume where they wish to do so
- Some people wear them on their neck or under their wrist, while others prefer to splash or spray fragrances on their chest
- Layering across scents is not recommended as the perfume is an olfactive work of art, crafted to stand alone and apart
Born into the world of perfume with more than thirty years of experience, Frederic Malle is the foremost expert in perfumery today. An unconventional and unclassifiable aesthete, he offers artists the opportunity to excel themselves, encourages them to develop their own idiom, and celebrates their creativity. And so, from each collaboration, a masterpiece is born - a perfume whose creator is proud enough to sign it with his own name, for the very first time. This unique approach results in an eclectic range of perfumes with the most diverse personalities - a collection that embraces all styles and olfactory families, revolutionizes them, revisits the classics with a modern touch, and boldly strikes out into uncharted territories.Shop the Collection
Alcohol Denat., Water\Aqua\Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citral, Coumarin, Citronellol