Russian Nights Candle
Or 4 installments of $25.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 12
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
$fwrdRenewMessageFree 2-Day Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- A night at Café Pushkin, where rich spice cake is served with black tea from a silver samovar. Outside, snow coats the streets and candied spires of Saint Basil's cathedral, and a babushka's impassioned song travels in the wind. Vegetal and tallow waxes are used in unique recipes to optimally diffuse scents to their highest olfactory potential.
- Notes: Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Iris, Sandalwood
- Fragrance composed by perfumer Sophia Grojsman
- Approx 50-hour burn time
- 220 g
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. FLLF-UA4
- Manufacturer Style No. H46401
Born into the world of perfume with more than thirty years of experience, Frederic Malle is the foremost expert in perfumery today. An unconventional and unclassifiable aesthete, he offers artists the opportunity to excel themselves, encourages them to develop their own idiom, and celebrates their creativity. And so, from each collaboration, a masterpiece is born - a perfume whose creator is proud enough to sign it with his own name, for the very first time. This unique approach results in an eclectic range of perfumes with the most diverse personalities - a collection that embraces all styles and olfactory families, revolutionizes them, revisits the classics with a modern touch, and boldly strikes out into uncharted territories.Shop the Collection