REPLICA At the Barber's Eau de Toilette
Sorry, this item is no longer available
Sign up below and we will let you know when it’s back.
Your Back in Stock inquiry has been submitted.
We will email you at if this item becomes available.
Estimated Delivery : Dec 07
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
At the Barber's scent evokes the memory of an invigorating masculine ritual: the sounds and sensations encountered at a local barber shop. Get back to this relaxing instant with this aromatic Eau de Toilette. At the Barber's is a true balance between aromatic and woody notes. Its freshness is made up with tonka beans, white musk, black pepper, rosemary, lavender and basil accord. Focus on the orchestrated ballet of gestures: a shaving brush is soaked with soapsuds before the blade slides jerkily over the skin. The trendy vintage ritual ends with the soft rustling of a warm white towel on the cheeks.
- Made in France
- Top Notes: Bigarade Essence, Basil Essence, Black Pepper
Mid Notes: Geranium Essence, Lavender, Rosemary Essence
Base Notes: Tonka Bean, Evernyl, White Musks, Rosemary, Basil Accord
- Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody
- 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. MMAR-UU6
- Manufacturer Style No. L5797100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 6 inches from the area of application
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it
After graduating from Antwerp's Royal Academy of Fine Arts, where he studied alongside the Antwerp Six, Belgian designer Martin Margiela went on to work with several notable designers, including Jean Paul Gaultier, before establishing his eponymous line in 1989. Known for keeping an extremely low profile, Margiela is noted for his avant-garde approach to fashion and art of deconstruction. Although Margiela no longer actively heads the company, the line continues to push the boundaries of contemporary fashion.Shop the Collection
Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Coumarin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral, Ci 60730/Ext. Violet 2, Ci 17200/Red 33, C171950/1. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.