REPLICA Music Festival Eau de Toilette
Sorry, this item is no longer available
Sign up below and we will let you know when it’s back.
Your Back in Stock inquiry has been submitted.
We will email you at if this item becomes available.
Estimated Delivery : Dec 07
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Remember an endless verdant landscape, the brightness of sunshine and the throbbing melodies with Music Festival. Come back to the vibrations of sound and free your mind with this hypnotic Eau de Toilette. Music Festival is a true invitation to escape reality with notes of fresh bud, combined to incense oil and leather accord. The intensity of patchouli, cedarwood and cypress essence recalls an hypnotic daydream.
- Made in France
- Top Notes: Weed Accord, Violet Leaves Absolute, Red Apple accord
Mid Notes: Patchouli Essence, Tobacco from Balkans Accord, Incense Accord
Base Notes: Leather Accord, Virginia Cedarwood Essence, Cypress Essence
- Fragrance Family: Woody & Spicy
- 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml
- Our Style No. MMAR-UU7
- Manufacturer Style No. L7857401
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 6 inches from the area of application
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it
After graduating from Antwerp's Royal Academy of Fine Arts, where he studied alongside the Antwerp Six, Belgian designer Martin Margiela went on to work with several notable designers, including Jean Paul Gaultier, before establishing his eponymous line in 1989. Known for keeping an extremely low profile, Margiela is noted for his avant-garde approach to fashion and art of deconstruction. Although Margiela no longer actively heads the company, the line continues to push the boundaries of contemporary fashion.Shop the Collection
Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, Aqua / Water, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Limonene, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Linalool, Eugenol, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Ci 15510 / Orange 4, Ci 61570 / Green 5. B218143/1. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.