REPLICA Under the Lemon Trees Eau de Toilette
Sorry, this item is no longer available
Sign up below and we will let you know when it’s back.
Your Back in Stock inquiry has been submitted.
We will email you at if this item becomes available.
Estimated Delivery : Dec 07
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Remember a sunny escape in a field of brightening lemon trees. Under the Lemon Trees evokes a relaxing breath in the shade of their refreshing green leaves. The fragrance is a sharp scent composed as an imaginary lemon tree made of fresh and invigorating notes of citrus mixed with green notes of coriander, Mate absolute and tea leaves. A woody trail with hints of cedar and white musks complete the evocation of this Mediterranean symbol.
- Made in France
- Top Notes: Kalamansi Flavor Accord, PetitGrain Essence, Cardamom Essence
Mid Notes: Coriander Essence, Mate Absolute, Green Tea Extract
Base Notes: Cedarwood Essence, Musks
- Fragrance Family: Fresh Citrus & Fruits
- 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml
- Our Style No. MMAR-UU9
- Manufacturer Style No. LA164900
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed
- Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 6 inches from the area of application
- For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it
After graduating from Antwerp's Royal Academy of Fine Arts, where he studied alongside the Antwerp Six, Belgian designer Martin Margiela went on to work with several notable designers, including Jean Paul Gaultier, before establishing his eponymous line in 1989. Known for keeping an extremely low profile, Margiela is noted for his avant-garde approach to fashion and art of deconstruction. Although Margiela no longer actively heads the company, the line continues to push the boundaries of contemporary fashion.Shop the Collection
Parfum / Fragrance, Aqua / Water, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.