Popular Mixture Bristle & Nylon Mix Hairbrush
Estimated Delivery: Oct 19
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
The ultimate grooming tool, Mason Pearson's Popular Brush is handcrafted with a timeless design made of a combination of the finest natural boar and nylon bristles. Its 100 year old patented pneumatic cushion helps contour to the scalp optimizing effortless brushing, resulting in beautiful, healthy looking hair.
- KEY FEATURES: Premium-grade cruelty-free boar bristles
- Flexible handle
- Nylon cleaning brush included
- Suitable for normal to thick hair
- Our Style No. MSOF-UU3
- Manufacturer Style No. MP-POPULAR
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Measures approx 9"L x 3"W
- HOW TO USE: Use on dry hair before showering.
- TIPS: Brush hair regularly starting from root to tip to stimulate follicles to promote an increase in growth and shine.
Mason Pearson hairbrushes are instantly recognizable around the world and have always been made in London, England. The brand believes in traditional values including loyalty, luxury and efficacy and have always been committed to building hairbrushes that really last - sustainability has always been their mantra. The brand hand-makes the iconic rubber pad using the techniques founder Mason Pearson invented in the 19th century and were patented in 1911. In total, there are 18 stages to create each hairbrush, including six finishing stages where the hairbrush is repeatedly hand polished and hand-embossed with gold foil on the handle. Every little detail is considered, and each hairbrush is packaged in retro packaging that is true to the design from the 1920s.Shop the Collection
Boar Bristle, Nylon, Cellulose Acetate, Rubber. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.