Natural Konjac Red Clay Sponge
Or 4 installments of $5.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Apr 20
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- Rich in skin savvy minerals and iron oxide clay to help stimulate blood flow, this 100 percent natural exfoliating sponge from the Konnayaku plant adds luster back into dulled skin. The sponge rebalances the skin's natural pH leaving the complexion cleansed, refined and smooth.
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Konjac: Derived from the Konnyaku plant native to Asia. Consists of 97 percent water, rich in minerals and antioxidants. 100 percent biodegradable and sustainable.
- French Red Clay: Rich in iron-oxide, helps to accelerate the regeneration process and improve circulation.
- 100% natural free from chemicals, additives and preservatives.
- French Red Clay rich in iron oxide boosts circulation and regeneration.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- HOW TO USE: Hydrate the sponge with water until fully saturated and expanded. Squeeze out any excess and gently massage in a circular motion across the face, neck and decolletage.
- TIPS: Hang the sponge in a warm and airy place to dry naturally after each use and replace every 4-6 weeks for optimal results.
- Our Style No. MZSN-UU7
- Manufacturer Style No. MZ-180736-N