Clear Brush Head
Or 4 installments of $13.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 06
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
This replacement brush head for the ReFa CLEAR cleansing device represents the finest in traditional Japanese craftsmanship. Made from ultra-fine, handmade KUMANOFUDE tips of varying lengths, its superior quality ensures a comfortable feel and outstanding functionality as it gently removes impurities without stripping or drying the skin.
- Key Features: Ultra-fine, tapered bristle tips are small enough to remove dirt and grime from the pores
- A 0.5mm difference in the length of the bristle tips allows the brush to conform to the uneven surface of the skin, effectively delivering deep-cleaning sonic vibrations
- Wave-shaped roots provide a soft, cushioning flexibility to the bristles that comforts the skin
- Designed for use with the ReFa CLEAR device (sold separately)
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. RFFA-UU5
- Manufacturer Style No. RF-CL2123B-B
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- ReFa CLEAR brush head should be replaced at least once every six months for hygienic purposes
ReFa began in 2009 with the introduction of a single beauty roller, the ReFa PRO, which was designed to replicate the professional massage techniques of an esthetician’s hands. 10-years later, ReFa is the the leading choice for at-home use beauty devices. Currently expanding worldwide with a product lineup of nearly 50 devices and a pioneering category called United Beauty, which combines skincare and wellness products with at-home beauty devices for accelerated results.Shop the Collection