Dermal Defense Hand Cream
Or 4 installments of $13.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 23
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Enriched with Glycerin and sustainably-grown Avocado Oil, Dermal Defense Hand Cream helps to address the ravages of many drying environmental stressors and the desiccating effects of frequent hand washing. Featuring Marine Extracts, Niacinamide, and Panthenol, this vitamin-infused botanically based hand moisturizer promotes a softened skin texture as it helps to nourish, hydrate, and brighten the overworked skin in this vulnerable area.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested & cruelty-free
- Free of Synthetic Perfume, Artificial Colorants, Sulfates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Talc, and Dimethicone
- 1.6 fl oz/ 50 ml
- Our Style No. RUVF-UU5
- Manufacturer Style No. 00910
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply liberally to clean, dry hands as often as needed, especially after washing
- Reapply as desired or necessary
Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, C10-18 Triglycerides, Propanediol, C10-30 Cholesterol Lanosterol Ester, Stearic acid, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract Lactobacillus Ferment, Niacinamide Panthenol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Brassica Napus Seedcake Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Bakuchiol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tribehenin, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin Amino Methyl Propanol, Madecassoside. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.