Glow Elixir Hydrating Radiance Oil
Or 4 installments of $31.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jan 31
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
This multi-beneficial elixir gives skin a healthy, radiant glow. Enriched with natural oils, the illuminating drops soften skin and provide a light, pearlescent look with deep hydration.
- The elixir boasts ReVive's signature Bio-Renewal Protein for youthful looking, luminous skin.
- Instantly hydrates skin while infusing skin with active ingredients.
- Delivers a soft pearlescent glow.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Our Style No. RIVF-UU11
- Manufacturer Style No. 20707
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use 1 - 2 drops and apply using fingertips or brush
- For an allover glow: Apply over top of your moisturizer or foundation, covering your entire face
- For an allover glow: Apply over top of your moisturizer or foundation, covering your entire face.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua (Water, Eau), Isododecane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Heptyl Undecylenate, Dimethicone, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Oligopeptide-24, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Oleate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.