x Champion Hooded Parka
Item is unisex. All sizes shown are based on men's sizing.
Estimated Delivery: Sep 21
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- The Rick Owens x Champion collection merges Rick's iconic aesthetic with Champion's athletic heritage, the collaboration reinterprets sportswear into the elevated everyday with a focused shift towards using sustainable & recycled materials.
- 100% nylon
- Made in Italy
- Hand wash
- Front snap button closure
- Hooded collar
Side welt pockets
- Tonal Rick Owens x Champion logo embroidered at chest
Embroidered logo patch at cuff
- Signature backstrap detail
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. RICK-WO180
- Manufacturer Style No. CW21S0002 114513
- Model is wearing size M. View detailed measurements of this item.
California-born, now Paris-based designer Rick Owens is best known for his ability make grunge fabulous and give worn-in, distressed fabrics a glamorous appeal. Owens debuted his collection in Los Angeles in 1994 and marked his first New York runway appearance in 2002. The following year, he debuted a men's collection alongside his women's runway and then moved his label from the California coast to set up shop in Paris. He calls his look minimal and direct, giving humble pieces luxurious elements and creating a style that combines elegance and destruction. Over the course of his career, Owens has received several awards, including the CFDA's Perry Ellis talent award in 2002 and the Cooper-Hewitt National Designer award in 2007. To celebrate his 10th season, he launched a retrospective of his work in a book "L'ai-Je Bien Descendue."Shop the Collection