Solarium SG Ring
Or 4 installments of $112.50 by Or 4 installments of $112.50 by Or 4 installments of $112.50 by Or 4 installments of $112.50 by Or 4 installments of $112.50 by Or 4 installments of $112.50 by Learn more about Afterpay or Learn more about Klarna
Item is unisex. All sizes shown are based on men's sizing.
Estimated Delivery: Sep 21
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- The Solarium SG ring combines a luminous, multi-tonal palette with the kinetic appeal of thin-gauged bands and connectors. Its three light gauge sterling silver bands are joined by 18k yellow gold connectors. Dynamic to its core, the Solarium SG?s modular design allows for wear on a single finger, or across several.
- Made in USA
- Connectors: 18k yellow gold
- 3 Bands: .925 sterling silver
- Can be worn on a single finger, or across several
- Our Style No. SLKN-WL65
- Manufacturer Style No. G3-SOLSG
Yves Spinelli set out to create a minimal and architectural inspired fine line of jewelry with a cool yet timeless aesthetic. Partnering with artist Dwyer Kilcollin in 2010, Spinelli Kilcollin was born. Designed and crafted in Los Angeles, the brand found immediate success in their interlocking multi-band ring design which featured various sizes that could be styled a number of ways making it all your own. Using polished metals and precious stones accented with pave diamonds, the edgy yet iconic pieces represent a contemporary minimalism with intricate craftsmanship and materials that aspires to become a leading voice in the luxury jewelry industry.Shop the Collection