The Nue Co.
Or 4 installments of $8.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 24
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
If you were previously using Metabolism, you'll love Sugar Stress - 83% of testers in The Nue Co.'s consumer trial reporting fewer sugar cravings. Our stress hormones can cause our bodies to crave sugar. SUGAR STRESS is designed to curb stress induced sugar cravings using adaptogens, highly bioavailable minerals and amino acids to reduce sugar cravings and stabilize blood glucose levels.
- Helps reduce sugar cravings long-term & regulate stress response
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of GMOs, Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Sugar, Flavorings, Sweeteners (including Monk Fruit and Stevia), and Artificial Colorings
- 30 capsules (1-month supply)
- Our Style No. NCUF-UU13
- Manufacturer Style No. PR-SGR-30C
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Take one capsule in the morning
- The Nue Co. does not recommend Sugar Stress to anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you're using medication already, please consult with your doctor before use
The Nue Co. was born in 2017 with the aim of redefining the relationship we have with our health. They blend science and natural innovation to deliver effective, yet gentle solutions. That means working with clinically proven ingredients, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. The brand's formulas are free from toxic preservatives, additives, flavorings and sweeteners, and their ingredients are responsibly sourced, with 95% of materials being infinitely recyclable. Their mission is simple: When in doubt, turn to food first. Nothing works better. When you can't, take The Nue Co. supplements.Shop the Collection
Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate, Chromax), L-Glutamine, Rhodiola rosea root extract, Coenzyme Q-10. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.