x Giambattista Valli Rose Poivree Classic Scented Candle
Or 4 installments of $33.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Apr 04
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
$fwrdRenewMessageFREE Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- Artfully handcrafted in Tuscany from a premium wax formula, the votive evokes romance through a bouquet of lush Roses, Amber and warm Sandalwood. Delivering an unexpected hint of Madagascar Pepper, the delicate aroma will soothe you into a euphoric sensory experience.
- Top: Lily of the Valley, Madagascar Pepper, Tangerine
Heart: Amber, Palmarosa, Rose
Base: Musks, Sandalwood
- May burn up to 55-60 hours
- 9.5 oz / 270g
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. CIRF-UA21
- Manufacturer Style No. VALR 14 TRU
The Paris-based Maison de Cire Trudon is of the oldest and most prestigious wax producing factories in the world. Founded in 1643 by Claude Trudon, a small grocer and candlemaker, the label would eventually rise to become the official candle supplier to the royal court of Louis XIV at Versailles. With Innovative production techniques and handcrafted scents, the esteem of the Cire Trudon name has lived on through the centuries and into the modern world. Cire Trudon candles garner worldwide recognition for the caliber of their wax and fragrance and in 2017, the label expanded its offerings to include a collection of genderless perfumes rooted in the Maison’s heritage. The perfumes present a modern take on classic themes like history, royalty and opulence.Shop the Collection