Accessibility Commitment Statement
Revolve Group, Inc. (“we”, “us”, or “our”) wants everyone who visits FWRD.com to feel welcome and find the experience of shopping on FWRD.com rewarding. In order to make our website accessible to individuals who rely on assistive technologies or alternative input devices, we are in the process of implementing the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 A &AA conformance (“Guidelines”) on our website. We are committed to identifying and meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and appropriate manner through compliance with the Guidelines.
How Are We Making FWRD.com Accessible?
Our team strives to ensure FWRD.com is in compliance with accessibility laws and guidelines. Our team is filled with professionals who are dedicated to making all of our online experiences the best they can be, and we engage industry leading accessibility vendors like Level Access to identify areas that need improvement.
Steps We’ve Taken to Accomplish Our Goals
We have developed an accessibility plan that outlines our strategy to meet the requirements under the Guidelines and implement the changes necessary to make FWRD.com accessible to persons with disabilities.
Here are some of the items we have addressed to make sure FWRD.com is accessible for all:
- The Guidelines are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We perform tests on FWRD.com to identify areas that need improvement to ultimately ensure we meet or exceed the standards set by the Guidelines.
- Our team is working to ensure our images and digital content are fully accessible through alternative text, captions, and transcripts.
- We are working towards full keyboard access.
- We are striving for consistency in the way we build our site—so that once we are fully compliant with the Guidelines, disabled persons accessing FWRD.com will enjoy the same experience as everyone accessing FWRD.com.
We appreciate your patience with us, as we continue to take steps towards full compliance with the Guidelines.
A Note On Third Party Content
Along with FWRD.com, we link to third party sites (such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.) and may also include or embed third party content to share information and promotional content.
We cannot control or correct problems with these third party sites, but please let us know if you encounter difficulty with the sites we link to so we can pass the information along to the owners of those websites. You may also want to address your concerns directly to these third parties.
Below are the publicly available accessibility guides of the third party sites we may use:
- Facebook: Click here for Facebook Help Center regarding accessibility
- Google: Click here for Google's statement on accessibility
- YouTube: Click here for information on using YouTube with a screen reader
- Instagram: Click here for Instagram Help Center regarding accessibility
- Vimeo: Click here for Accessibility Information on the new Vimeo player
Chat with a live customer service representative. Link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as us.
USA: 1-888-442-5830 (IN ENGLISH & SPANISH)
INTERNATIONAL: +1-562-926-5672 (IN ENGLISH & SPANISH)
For a copy of this accessibility statement or other accessibility related inquiries or assistance, email us at email@example.com.