Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Mask 5 Pack
Or 4 installments of $33.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 28
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Designed to soothe, support and strengthen stressed skin with 111Skin Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Masks. The reformulated mask is infused with complexes that are inspired from wound-healing processes. The superior bio-cellulose body, initially used to treat burn victims, acts as a second skin that encourages superior penetration of ingredients. Alongside a blend of botanical and synthetic actives, the mask works to support a plumper, brighter and calmer appearance within the complexion.
- Sea Anemone Peptide: A biomimetic peptide based on sea anemone protein which calms inflammation and irritation within the skin
- Ectoin: An amino acid derived from microorganisms in extreme conditions that acts as an environmental shield to the skin
- Centella Asiatica: A botanical extract that supports collagen synthesis and improves the tensile strength of skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
Liquorice Root: A potent botanical tyrosinase inhibitor that brightens, tones and reduces hyperpigmentat
- Paraffin, sulphate free and biodegradable
23 ml per mask
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. 111F-UU17
- Manufacturer Style No. YTBM115
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply middle Bio Cellulose layer to clean, dry skin
- Wear for 20 minutes.
- Use up to three times per week, and for longer durations when extra hydration is needed
Working in collaboration with space scientists responsible for the well-being of astronauts, renowned cosmetic surgeon Dr. Yannis Alexandrides developed the patented NAC Y2 formula that runs through the core of his highly effective skincare line. Named after his Harley Street, London clinic, 111SKIN's cutting-edge products feature potent healing ingredients designed to promote a youthful and radiant appearance while offering unprecedented protection against environmental damage.Shop the Collection
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Alcohol, Ectoin, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Carbomer, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea / Karit) Butter, Potassium Hydroxide, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut / Marron) Seed Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit / Pamplemousse) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot / Abricot) Kernel Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Acetyl Cysteine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice / Rglisse) Root Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Maltodextrin, Pentapeptide-59, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance / Parfum. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.