Retinal Night Cream
Or 4 installments of $50.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jan 21
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
We offer free 2 day shipping on all other US orders. For international orders, we offer free express shipping (3-6 days) on all orders above $100 USD. We do not deduct any shipping or pickup charges from your refund.More info
- African Botanics Retinal Night Cream is a multi-tasking and deeply regenerating treatment cream that accelerates cell renewal and the recovery process while you sleep. It combines many innovative and advanced regenerative active ingredients to help repair skin damage, restructure, improve clarity and boost skin density while increasing moisture and elasticity. Formulated with collagen stimulators, oligo-elements, peptides, antioxidants, and moisture-replenishing extracts, Retinal Night Cream targets fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, pigmentation and uneven texture for healthy, smooth and visibly youthful skin.
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Retinaldehyde: An encapsulated and ultra-stabilized bio-active form of Vitamin A that boosts protects collagen, increases cell turnover and enhances barrier function while being less irritating than other retinoids.
- White Willow Bark, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid & Fulvic Acid: Help minimize pores and reduce acne scarring, sun spots and pigmentation.
- Zinc Gluconate: Promotes skin healing, reduces hormonal effects on the skin and helps fight against acne.
- Suitable for normal, oily, acne-prone, mature, dry, dull and photo-damaged skin
- Free of Silicones, Mineral Oils, Parabens, Allergens, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrances, PEGs and SLS
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 50 ml / 1.7 oz
- HOW TO USE: Application should be introduced gradually and only used overnight. For optimum results, apply a large pea-sized amount over clean, dry face, neck and dcolletage. Allow to absorb before applying a face oil or a moisturizer if needed.
- TIPS: Recommended use gradually, twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day and limit sun exposure while using this product. Avoid using with other retinoid treatments and patch testing prior to use is recommended if skin is sensitive.
- Our Style No. AFRF-UU5
- Manufacturer Style No. RET-45