Rose Treatment Essence
Estimated Delivery: Dec 09
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Your complexion's best companion: African Botanics' Rose Treatment Essence. A unique multi-functional treatment starts out as a gel before melting into a toning, hydrating liquid upon application. The intensely concentrated formula works to detoxify cells, tighten pores, and restore moisture levels while brightening and rebalancing skin's pH levels.
- Key Ingredients: A powerful combination of bioactive medicinal plants, Rose de Mai, hydrating botanical emollients, peptides, humectants, B vitamins, oligosaccharides, yeast beta-glucan and collagen boosters deliver vitality and nutrients deep into
- Infused with pure Rose Flower Water and a refreshingly light CO2 extract of Rosa Centifolia (Rose de Mai) to help retain moisture, brighten and even out skin tone while reducing redness and inflammation.
- Designed for all skin complexions, this intensely concentrated formula helps detoxify cells, tighten pores and restore moisture levels while brightening, refining, hydrating and rebalancing skin's pH levels.
- Formulation: lightweight gel
Suitable for all skin
50 ml / 1.7 fl oz
- Our Style No. AFRF-UU16
- Manufacturer Style No. RTS 29
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply daily AM / PM to face, neck and décolletage after cleansing before serum/oil in upward and outward strokes with your fingertips or a cotton pad
- Pat remaining product into skin until fully absorbed
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African 'miracle oil', which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.Shop the Collection
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Aloe Ferox Leaf* Extract, Butylene Glycol (Sugar Cane derived), Yeast Beta-Glucan, Hyaluronic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Arnica Cordifolia Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder Tree) Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Anacyclus Pyrethrum (Pellitory) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Di- and tripeptides), Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Kigelia Africana** Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Allantoin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Bulbinine Frutescens*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Green Coffee, Caffein, Lamium Album (White Nettle) Flower Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Extract, Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)* Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose)* Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. *Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.