Iche Liebe Dish
Estimated Delivery : Nov 29
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
$fwrdRenewMessageFree 2-Day Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- A play on the German word "I love you"
- Sculpted torso motif
- Can hold after dinner treats or jewelry at the end of each evening
- Yellow terracotta paint finish
- Measures approx 3.75"W x 1.20"H x 5.11"L
- Please note due to the handmade craftsmanship, slight differences and color will vary throughout.
- Our Style No. AKEF-UA53
- Manufacturer Style No. SD0001_YE_TE
Anissa Kermiche is making a mark in the fine jewelry sphere with her eponymous line of designs - from modern-day pearls, suited as much for dive bars as debutante balls, to beautifully-sculpted earring shapes. Anissa's broad yet considered range of pieces laud the bold and empowered woman, yet retain an innate sense of femininity thanks to her use of raw lines, curves and circles. Representing the duality of her personality, there's poetry in the geometry, sensuality in the construction, and elegance in her confrontational approach to empowerment. From her London-based studio, Anissa has sourced the finest stones and used both her technical and creative skills to consistently challenge convention.Shop the Collection