The Body Oil
Estimated Delivery: Oct 26
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
A high-performance, instant-nourisher powered by TFC8® and plant-based actives. Incredibly fast-absorbing and non-greasy, The Body Oil deeply hydrates, conditions, and protects, for instant, visible results.
- A soothing blend of plant-based actives, including conditioning Vitamin E, moisturizing Argan, nourishing Olive fruit oil and restorative Squalane
Reduces the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and pigmentation for skin that looks and feels firm.
- Helps to improve elasticity, giving skin a supple, plump feel.
- Silky, rich texture, yet lightweight, efficient, and fast-absorbing. Immediately sinks into the skin - does not leave a greasy residue.
- Fragrance-free, non-pore-clogging, formulated without irritants or allergens
Suitable for all skin types
100 ml / 3.38 fl oz
- Our Style No. ABAF-UU9
- Manufacturer Style No. BO-1001-100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply after showering or bathing
Developed by a world-leading expert in stem cell research, Professor Augustinus Bader has spent thirty years unlocking the body's innate processes to self-heal. The result? Game-changing skincare that uses a unique, patented Trigger Factor Complex, TFC8, to help visibly reduce the signs of aging and damage caused by environmental stressors, and leave skin looking restored, regenerated and glowing.Shop the Collection
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Aqua, Lecithin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Scenedesmus Rubescens Extract, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Brassica Alba Oil, Lysine, Oligopeptide?177, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.