The Cream 50ml
Estimated Delivery: Dec 09
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
A light, refreshing, yet deeply hydrating cream that stimulates skin's natural process of rejuvenation to dramatically improve the complexion's appearance.
- Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera: soothing and rich in Anti-oxidants, Amino Acids and Vitamins A,B, C and E help to protect skin from free-radicals
- Free of parabens, fragrance, SLS, SLES, and DEA
- 50 ml / 1.7 fl oz
- Our Style No. ABAF-UU1
- Manufacturer Style No. FC-0001-50-FC
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For optimum usage, on cleansed, dry skin, smooth two pumps over the face, neck and decollete morning and evening
- Ideal for your daytime routine
Developed by a world-leading expert in stem cell research, Professor Augustinus Bader has spent thirty years unlocking the body's innate processes to self-heal. The result? Game-changing skincare that uses a unique, patented Trigger Factor Complex, TFC8, to help visibly reduce the signs of aging and damage caused by environmental stressors, and leave skin looking restored, regenerated and glowing.Shop the Collection
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceramide NP, TFC-8, Sodium Benzoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Superoxide Dismutase, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dextran, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dextran Sulfate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.