Brightening CC Serum
Or 4 installments of $22.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: Jun 17
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- Brightening, correcting, perfecting. By Terry's Brightening CC Lumi-Serum delivers radiance-enhancing care to the skin while blurring imperfections, reducing redness, and smoothing fine lines. Enriched with white rose stem cells and cell-renewing brightening agents, this silky serum boosts luminosity, lightens pigmentation, and protects the skin from free radical damage. The formula's fluid stretch texture perfectly blends into skin to create a smooth and even-toned canvas.
- White rose stem cells and vitamin E brighten and soothe the complexion
- Light-reflecting prisms and soft focus microspheres diffuse imperfections, fill in pores, and smooth over fine lines and wrinkles
- Suitable for all skin types
- 1 fl oz
- HOW TO USE: Use underneath foundation for a healthy glow.
- TIPS: Mix a few drops into your foundation for a subtle glow.
- Our Style No. BRRF-UU21
- Manufacturer Style No. V19301200
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycereth-7, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Peg-6 Methyl Ether, Peg-32, Nylon-12, Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Lecithin, Boron Nitride, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylparaben, Parfum / Fragrance, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzophenone-4, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Geraniol, Papain, Bht, Citronellol, Rosa Alba Leaf Cell Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Eugenol, Algin, Citric Acid. (T0413B3). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.