Estimated Delivery: Feb 09
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
A silky blend of nourishing botanical oils that dissolves pore-clogging debris and lifts impurities, while supporting a healthy skin barrier. This gentle daily cleanser transforms from oil to milk, easily rinsing away to leave skin feeling fresh, soft and hydrated. The phytonutrient-rich formula deeply purifies while soothing sensitive skin and inflammation, restoring a natural glow.
- Targets concerns of dryness
- Deeply purifying without disrupting skin's delicate microflora
- Made with organic ingredients
- 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml
- Our Style No. FMIF-UU2
- Manufacturer Style No. CLEANSING OIL
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake gently and apply two to three pumps onto dry skin
- Massage into face and neck. Wet fingertips with warm water and continue to massage until a delicate milk forms
- Rinse clean or wipe away with a warm cloth
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil*, Extracts of Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack)*, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil*, Matricaria Recutita (Blue Chamomile) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*. *Certified Organic. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.