UFO Mask 6 Pack
Or 4 installments of $5.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 12
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Made with real Manuka Honey, FOREO UFO Activated Mask's nutrient-rich formula softens skin and enhances elasticity for a radiant and soft complexion. It contains potent antioxidant and nourishing properties, soothes dryness, and promotes healthy-looking skin. Pair with UFO 2 or UFO Mini 2 for a revitalizing 2 minute facial treatment that leaves skin supple and younger-looking.
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and less than 1% Synthetic Fragrances
- Suitable for all skin types
- 6 sachets x 0.21 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Russia
- Our Style No. FREX-UU14
- Manufacturer Style No. F9304
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pair with UFO 2 or UFO Mini 2 to activate the powerful benefits of the treatment mask
- Scan your mask barcode on the FOREO For You app and follow the instructions for the specific guided mask routine
FOREO was founded in 2013 in Sweden with a rebellious spirit and an unquenchable thirst for more. Short for "For Every One," the brand's creators thrive on making a radical difference in people's everyday lives, transforming daily routines into vibrant rituals with cutting-edge technology and sleek, modern designs.Shop the Collection
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Honey Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Cysteine, Methionine. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.