From Soil To Form Charcoal St. Pauls Soil Balls
Or 4 installments of $48.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 12
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
$inventoryMessageFree 2-Day Shipping & Returns Live Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine spheres made from air-enriching charcoal. Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil's fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room's humidity. From Soil to Form Charcoal comes with a St. Pauls Essential Oil Dropper 10mL available as a home fragrance. St. Pauls, FRAMA's signature fragrance and the Apothecary Collection's first scent, is a complex yet delicate essence. With an earthy formulation and distinctive freshness, it embodies the epitome of FRAMA. Wood cabinets and tinted glass. Where past and present seamlessly intertwine.
- Key notes: lemongrass, coriander, mysore sandalwood, and cedarwood
Aroma: herbal, spicy, and woody
- Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
- Evenly apply a maximum of fixe drops to the spheres to release the fragrance.
- Replenish as required with Beratan Essential Oil Dropper
- To preserve the product's quality and enclose the scent within the soil, we suggest closing the wooden lid after each use.
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. FAMX-UA8
- Manufacturer Style No. 11420
St. Paul Oil Dropper: Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol denat., Parfum (fragrance), Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Eugenol *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.