Bright Start Activated Eye Cream
Or 4 installments of $11.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 05
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline)
A potent eye cream powered by a plant-based retinol alternative that's clinically proven to brighten, hydrate, smooth, depuff, and prep for concealer.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Targets concerns of firmness, dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness
- Vegan and cruelty free
- 0.5fl oz/ 15ml
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Our Style No. ILIR-WU317
- Manufacturer Style No. EBC-01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Dispense a small amount and spread under eyes with the ceramic tip
- Use the smooth side of the ceramic tip to massage into skin, starting at the temple and moving along the orbital bone towards the inner corner of eyes
- Finish by tapping with fingers to help any excess product absorb.
Wear alone or under ILIA's True Skin Serum Concealer (sold separately)
Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Mica, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Squalene, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Citrate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide).*Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.