Pocket Bristle Hair Brush
Estimated Delivery: Sep 27
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Meticulously handcrafted and fine-tuned to perfection, Mason Pearson's iconic brush is the ultimate styling tool for medium to long, normal to textured hair. Spired tufts of boar bristles are set in a patented pneumatic cushion, providing optimum scalp stimulation and the smoothest possible results.
- Premium-grade, cruelty-free boar bristles distribute natural oils while exfoliating the scalp
- Flexible handle
- A patented pneumatic cushion conforms to the contours of the scalp for a comfortable brushing experience.
- Nylon cleaning brush included
Suitable for short to medium, fine to normal hair
Measures approx 6.75" L x 2" W
- Our Style No. MSOF-UU6
- Manufacturer Style No. MP-POCBRIS
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Brush hair regularly, starting from root to tip to stimulate follicles and promote an increase in growth and shine
Mason Pearson hairbrushes are instantly recognizable around the world and have always been made in London, England. The brand believes in traditional values including loyalty, luxury and efficacy and have always been committed to building hairbrushes that really last - sustainability has always been their mantra. The brand hand-makes the iconic rubber pad using the techniques founder Mason Pearson invented in the 19th century and were patented in 1911. In total, there are 18 stages to create each hairbrush, including six finishing stages where the hairbrush is repeatedly hand polished and hand-embossed with gold foil on the handle. Every little detail is considered, and each hairbrush is packaged in retro packaging that is true to the design from the 1920s.Shop the Collection