Glow Boost Ampoules
Or 4 installments of $58.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery: May 14
You will not be charged until your order is shipped
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
- MZ Skin's Glow Boost Ampoules deliver an impressive mix of nourishing and revitalizing benefits to restore a radiant complexion in just five days. Each ampoule houses a potent formulation of vitamin C, meso cocktail and lactic, glycolic and ascorbic acids to brighten and even skin tone, revealing a youthful luminosity.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free of parabens, silicones, mineral oil, GMOs, petrolatum, sulfates, phthalates and petrochemicals
- Includes 10 2ml vials
- HOW TO USE: Place the ampoule opener on the top of vial, holding the ampoule firmly from the bottom in a vertical position. Using your other hand, gently press the ampoule opener against the neck of the ampoule until it breaks.
- Apply the designated ampoule to clean, toned skin. Follow with your desired moisturizer.
- Use daily, morning and night, for five days. Finish the morning routine by applying SPF.
- Our Style No. MZSN-UU16
- Manufacturer Style No. MZ-191119
Vitamin C (Propylene Glycol, Aqua / Water, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Trideceth-9, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Soluble Proteoglycan, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Lactic Acid (Aqua / Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide), Meso Cocktail (Aqua / Water, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium DNA, Silanetriol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Ascorbic Acid (Aqua / Water, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Edta), Glycolic Acid (Aqua / Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.