Hydra-Bright Golden Eye Treatment Mask 5 Pack
Or 4 installments of $26.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 30
Preorder items will be charged when shipped.
No returns or exchanges
Free Shipping & Free ReturnsOpens in a modal window if unopened and unusedLive Chat (Offline) Live Chat
Infused with nano gold particles, MZ Skin's Hydra-Bright Golden Eye Treatment Mask smooths skin and minimizes the appearance of fine lines. Collagen, hyaluronic acid, and seaweed brighten dark circles, reduce puffiness, and restore hydration to illuminate weary eyes.
- Improves elasticity and firmness around the eye
- Dermatologically tested
- Free of parabens, mineral oils and artificial fragrances
- 5 masks
- This item is not available for international export
- Our Style No. MZSN-UU9
- Manufacturer Style No. MZ-180737-N
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing, gently place mask under the eye area and leave on for 15 minutes
- Use twice a week for maximum results
- To soothe and cool, place the eye mask in the refrigerator 5 - 10 minutes before use
Created by Dr. Maryam Zamani, MZ SKIN is a conscious, high-performance scientific skincare range for timeless, youthful skin. Dr. Maryam Zamani is an Oculoplastic Surgeon with specific interest in Aesthetics and is widely referred to as 'The Eye Doctor'. At the heart of the MZ Skin collection is Dr Maryam's three step, skin enhancing skincare philosophy of Reveal, Enhance and Protect. Ethically sourced, each product is carefully formulated with pioneering ingredients and trusted actives, to deliver the essence of beautiful skin - age-defying luminosity.Shop the Collection
Water (Aqua), Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Trehalose, Hyaluronic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Synthetic Fluoro Phlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Rose Damascena Flower Oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.